Unsolvable Riddles!! Submitted by Jimmy Cloudy | 20 / Sep / 2007 Forums:
What is it that when you take the whole, you still have some left?
Answer Is: Wholesome
Name three consecutive day without using Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
Answe Is: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
1. A man walks up to you and says, "Everything I tell you is a lie" Is he telling the truth or lying?
Answer is: Lying
2. Scienticts have proven that a cat has more fur on one side, to insulate from the cold. Which side has more fur?
Answer is: The outside
3. What state is the most surrounded by water?
Answer is: Hawaii
4. A woman has seven children, half of them are boys. How is this possible?
Answer is: All afre boys
5. A farmer and his hired help were carrying grain to the barn. The farmer carried one sack of grain and the hired help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why?
Answer is: The farmer, he is carrying a sack of GRAIN, the helper was carrying TWO SACKS, empty.
6. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."
The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.
In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
Answer is: The man wrote 'your exact weight'.
7. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
Answer is: 2nd
8. He starts and ends 2 common English words. One painfull in love, One painfull in everyday matter. Do you know what 2 words I must be?
Answer is: Heartache and Headache
9. I cannot be felt, seen or touched;
Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate;
Yet I have my own style of music.
What Am I?
Answer is: soul style of music: soul music
10. There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?
Answer is: Startling can become starting, staring, string, sting, sing, sin, in, and I.
11. A man was born in 1955. He's alive and well today at age 33. How is this possible?
Answer is: Born in room 1955
12. Bill bets Craig $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Craig agrees, but loses the bet. Why did Craig lose the bet?
Answer is: Because Bill guessed the score of it BEFORE it started...always 0-0
13. FOUR is HALF of FIVE.
Is this statement True or False?
14. A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?
Answer is: The woman was a photographer
15. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
Answer is: Kid held water over his head
Well, fancy getting ANY of those! >:-)
With theives I consort
With the vilest, in short
I'm quite at my ease in depravity
Yet all divines use me
And savants can't lose me
For I am the Center of Gravity.
Who or what am I?