Just Wondering if anybody has read this series. Heres a blog from one of the characters point of view.
~~The Erasers will get you now
(PS found this on the blog)
Ok the sixth Maxium Ride book is called FANG.
And from this link: http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profiles/blogs/official-fang-announcement
Main thing that hit me was Fang dies before Max according to Angel.
The flock takes a trip down under and theres a billionare tracking them or sumthing.
Just go watch the dang thing.
THERE IS A MAXIMUM RIDE MANGA!!!! OMG!!
OMG!! I want them badly!!!
---HYPER HAPPY MANIAC CLOUDY!!!
Due to some school stuff and home stuff, I have (INCREDIBLY UNFORTUNATLEY) been unable to buy Maximum Ride 4: The Final Warning.
At this time, please don't share any spoilers at all - not even if Angel dies or Fang gets powers *sigh*
Since Book 4 (The Final Warning) is coming out in March, I thought it was high time to make one of these! Yiipe yay!
If you like an already proposed theory, say:
I second (Name)'s theory in (Topic of Discussion). The most popular ones will be in my fanfic! Yay!
Topics For Discussion (feel free to suggest one...I'll have to add and approcve, BTW):
Yah, read the title. This is my story, my flock's story, and one you need to know! I'm Max, and-
"Max!" Angel cried. Angel's my baby girl.
Now...I'm Max, a 14-year-old mutant freak that's only 98% human. The other 2% is what makes me an avian-American. Yah, you read right. I'm 2% bird. Basically, that means I have wings and can fly.
Hey! This is a roleplay based on the book series Maximum Ride by James Patterson.
Due to the increased intrest in this RP :] I'm changing the joining requirements a bit. Here they are,
You need to:
1. Have read/are reading the Maximum Ride series. If you haven't read it here is a summary to maybe get you interested:
This is seriously my favorite book!